Scarborough Discount Pharmacy, a community pharmacy located at 3-1375 Danforth Road, Scarborough, ON M1J 1G7 is recruiting for the position of FULL TIME Pharmacy Assistant Manager. The individual would be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the pharmacy. If you are currently working on developing a career in the Pharmaceutical Industry, come work at Scarborough Discount Pharmacy and get paid for building a great future.
We are looking for committed, caring and energetic individual who will make Scarborough Discount Pharmacy a great place to work. We provide a healthy work environment, competitive wages, and opportunities to grow.
- Responsible for complete operations of the pharmacy.
- Planning and coordinating daily work assignments for pharmacy, front store, and admin staff.
- Resolve administrative and any other day to day operational issues.
- Ensure pharmacy has complementary stock to fulfill patient needs.
- Source and order pharmaceutical and medical supplies from wholesale suppliers.
- Track and manage inventory.
- Managing internal and external communications; liaise between the staff, patients, patients’ families, and other physicians’ offices.
- Responding to telephone and in-person inquiries from patients, suppliers & businesses.
- Manage staff to ensure quality client care and services.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Prepare invoices, letters, reports, and other documents.
- Hire staff as needed.
- Responsible to ensure efficient operation of the business to achieve all financial targets and deliver on budgeted Key Performance Indicators
- Manage pharmacy expenses, review, and provide feedback to Store Manager on expenses, sales, and profitability
- Work in collaboration with the Store Manager to identify and capitalize on opportunities within store/market
- Meet and evaluate offerings/services with external vendors and stakeholders
- Maintain awareness of current local competitive activity and business development opportunities and inform head office.
- Experience: 1-year or more of pharmacy management experience
- Education: High School (Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy will be an advantage).
- Good English Communication and computer skills, including effective working skills of MS Office
- Highly organized, detail oriented and multi-tasking skills are a must
- Able to work with minimal supervision as part of a team or individually
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Dependable with good work ethics
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, and professionally at all times
If this sounds like the job for you, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY