- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Assisting with the strategic vision and roadmap for IT services.
- Supervise the P&L of the company, make key decisions, plan annual strategy for delivery, sales and retention of present clients.
- Monitor and Manage support services for accounts and finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act in negotiations for official contracts.
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans.
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions.
- Run performance reviews every year for all employees and contractors.
- Leading and maintaining the implementation of operational efficiencies and continuous improvement in productivity & processes.
- Successfully managing the team, working collaboratively across the organization, delivering high quality and cost-effective day-to-day operations.
- Setting the service standards, procedures, and tools for operational and project management practices to ensure high quality service for our customers and internal partners.
- Maintaining the overall demand profile, looking for low utilization, more optimal usage patterns, or deployment options.
Qualification and Skills Requirement
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role is required, management experience is must, preferably in IT industry or any other service industry.
- Requires the ability to read, write, communication in English
- Requires the knowledge about business equipment and computer applications (MS Office, MS outlook)
- The person should be vigilant to details, organized, should be able to manage the team, should be able to prioritize the work and delegate the work to other office staff.
- Able to handle large workloads and to work under pressure.
Budgetary Responsibility: $500,001 - $1,500,000
Supervision: 5-10 people
Salary & hours
$ 63.50 per hour for 30 hours per week
Location: Mississauga, ON L5N 6J5
How to apply?
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org