Full time, Permanent
Wage rate: $17.50/hr.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Personal Suitability
- Excellent oral communication, Organized, Team player
- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers, Develop work schedules and establish procedures, Ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed, Maintain quality control and production records, Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations, Maintain work records and logs, Hire and train staff, Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment, Perform general farm duties
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply