Bamrah Overseas Inc. (Operating as: Bamrah Recycling Inc.) is Pioneer and one of the leading organization dealing in Ferrous and No Ferrous Scraps globally. We are looking for a Shipping Supervisor to join their team.
Job Title: Shipping Supervisor
Position: Permanent, Full-Time 40 hours/ week.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Completion of High School is required.
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Wage: C$ 27.50/hour
Location: 2010 - 11th Avenue, 7th Floor Suite 751-04, Regina, Saskatchewan, S4P 0J3, Canada.
- Train the workers as per the job duties and educated them with safety procedures and company policies.
- Order supplies, equipments and materials as per the orders.
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Coordinate, assign and review the work of the staff regarding the shipment, receiving, storing, dispatching, and scheduling the transportation, maintaining the inventories and other related activities.
- Recruit and hire staff.
- Establish work schedules and procedures.
- Resolve work related issues.
- Prepare and submit the progress reports and co-ordinate the activities with the other supply-chain work units and other department.
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization.
- Keep a check on the computer system, machinery and repair work to ensure it smooth operation of the organization.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
Interested candidates are requested send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org