Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Personal suitability
- Ability to multitask, Accurate, Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Team player area of specialization reports and records, Invoices
- Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Office
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, Determine and establish office procedures and routines, Schedule and confirm appointments, Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic inquiries, Compile data, statistics and other information, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations, Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, Type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents.
- Transportation/travel information public transportation is available
- Technical terminology
- Work conditions and physical capabilities fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Who can apply for this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply