Founded in Toronto, 2012, Greenlife strongly focuses on the expansion of its international business. Throughout the years of supplying the most reliable and affordable professional products, we have generated a wide portfolio of products in the field of Massage, Spa, Salon & Aesthetic Supplies and furniture, across both US and Canada.
- Plan, establish and develop supply strateties and objectives based on market trends, sales records, purchasing needs, purchasing budgets; integrate related data/information into product purchasing and vendor selection strategies.
- Manage, supervise and monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of supply chain processes; revise our procedures and advise the management team accordingly.
- Responsible for reduced supply chain costs through process improvement and budgetary control.
- Responsible for the customer order management process, including order response time, customer forecasts, and the adherence to customer order lead-times in accordance with supply agreements.
- Identify trustworthy local and international vendors and suppliers according to product quality and quantity, product availability and terms of sales.
- Review vendor quotations and forecast the negotiating power of suppliers to identify potential cost efficiency opportunities; lead the team to perform the regular assessment, inspection and specification for all the commodities.
- Direct subordinated buyers to negotiate the purchasing contracts with our selected suppliers to strive for high-quality commodities at reasonable prices and favorable commercial terms and conditions.
- Manage purchasing activities to maintain appropriate product inventory levels to avoid stock-outs while minimizing excess inventory.
- Minimize company risk and maintains compliance in area of environment, health, and safety.
- Oversee the hiring, training to department staff, and provide advice, guidance and timely feedback to subordinate staff on performance.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum completion of a college level education in supply chain, business administration, commerce, management or related fields; higher education will be an asset.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in supply chain, procurement, or logistics, with at least one year of experience in a management level.
- Experience with supply chain management, purchasing, inventory control, supplier negotiations, contract management, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and supply chain management software.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Ability to lead projects and drive cross-departmental solutions.
7299 E Danbro Crescent
Mississauga, ON L5N 6P8
Terms of Employment
Monday to Friday
Wage & Benefits
$60.00/hour, 30-40 hours per week
Standard Health Insurance
Paid Time Off
How to Apply
If you think you may be a great fit with our team, please send your resume by email to email@example.com with the subject of “Supply Chain Director”. We thank everyone in advance for their interest in this job opportunity; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted directly.