Pannu Bros. Trucking Ltd. was established in 1976 in Abbotsford, B.C. The company has been providing quality service in hauling General Freight all over Canada & USA and specializes in refrigerated services.
We are urgently looking for 01 Bookkeeper/Junior Accountant to join ASAP on permanent, full-time basis.
Pannu Bros Trucking Ltd.
30260 Fraser Highway Abbotsford, British ColumbiaV4X 1G2, Canada
Salary: $25.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full- Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
NOC Group: 1311 - Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
Job Location(s): 30260 Fraser Highway Abbotsford, British ColumbiaV4X 1G2, Canada.
Pannu Bros Trucking Ltd. located at 30260 Fraser Highway Abbotsford, British Columbia V4X 1G2, Canada have an employment opportunity for a motivated, dedicated, self-started Bookkeeper/Junior Accountant.
- Perform full-cycle bookkeeping tasks such as preparing invoices, A/R, A/P, payroll and deposits
- File for corporation GST, and other CRA remittances in timely manner
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls for company employees, supplier invoices, government remittances as well as other expenditures using relevant software
- Maintain company's financial records and recording day to day financial transactions
- Communicate effectively with the Chartered Professional Accountant and senior accountants of the company on regular basis to meet operational requirements of the company
- Reconcile receipts and manage budgets, payroll and deposits
- Reconcile orders taken with the receipts
- Tally receipts for reconciliation
- Manage payments and receivables from other companies
- Prepare deposit slips after reconciling payment received
- Maintaining the trial balances, profit and loss statements and balance sheet
- Managing accounts payable and receivables, reconciling bank statements
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management, if required
- Prepare tax returns and perform other bookkeeping duties
• Minimum education: A bachelor’s degree or College diploma in accounting, commerce, or finance or in a related field is required.
• Experience: At least 1-2 years of experience as bookkeeper or accounting clerk is required. Experience in logistics or transportation industry will be preferred, but not mandatory.
• Strong analyzing skills, Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness.
• Must be able to work with precision under pressure
• Excellent communication skills in English are required
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary or 10 days of annual paid vacation. As per company policy extended medical and dental benefits are offered.
How to Apply
We strongly encourage Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, seniors to apply. Willing candidates are requested to apply immediately by
Fax: (604) 857-9671
Mail: Attn Human Resources 30260 Fraser Hwy, Abbotsford, BC V4X 1G2