No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Work site environment
- Outdoors, At heights, Dangerous, Dusty
- Work setting
- Various locations
- Load, unload and transport construction materials, Mix, pour and spread materials, Assist heavy equipment operators, Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs, Pave and rake asphalt, Clean and pile salvaged materials, Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants, Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites, Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction, Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Security and safety
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Overtime required
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply