Number of Positions we are hiring: 4
Company: 1000129109 Ontario Inc O/A Oh Bombay
Address: 104 Cannon St E Unit A, Hamilton, ON L8L 2A3
Reporting to: General Manager
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent Position
Job Reference # OH98
Location of Work: Hamilton, Ontario
Language Preference: English
We will provide:
- Minimum of 37.50 hours/ week throughout your employment period
- Paid Vacation of 2 Weeks each year or 4% of salary
- Pay at $18.00 - $ 22.00 per hour
- Prepare, season and cook food for the guests.
- Ensure adequate supplies are available to meet daily menu plan requirements.
- Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each and every time
- Assist in preparing and serving meals properly and attractively
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment clean and sanitized
- Train staff in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Be a leader in demonstrating behaviours consistent with Oh Bombay Principles.
- Assist in menu planning, inventory counts and grocery orders
- Follow proper storage and rotation of all food supplies.
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications.
- To participate actively in planning/preparing special occasions and theme meal days
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Escalate major issues when necessary (e.g. safety risks, equipment failure)
- Minimum one year of work experience as a cook
- Ability to legally work in Canada
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org