Gao’s family is looking for a Child Caregiver in the employer home to take care of the children.
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Salary: $17.50 per hour, 30 hours per week
- Employment Type: Terms or contract; Full-time
- Work Location: 2 Royal Court, Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON L3Z 2P3
- Work Site Environment: Non-smoking, Scent free
- Completion of secondary (high) school education is required.
- Minimum 6 months’ previous experience in the same field and/or full-time training in the field.
- First Aid Certificate; CPR Certificate would be an asset.
- Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English.
- Must be reliable, organized and flexible.
Please send your resume to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org