2 years to less than 3 years
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Prepare and submit reports
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment
- Resolve work related problems
- Ensure accuracy of financial transactions
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Large caseload
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
Employment groups -
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
252 W Esplanade suite 201 North Vancouver, BC V7M 0E9