. Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
. Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
. Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
. Delegate work to office support staff
. Carry out administrative activities of establishment
. Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
. Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
. Resolve conflict situations
. Order office supplies and maintain inventory
. Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
. Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
. Determine and establish office procedures
. Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
. Record and prepare minutes of meetings
. Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
. May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
. May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
• A minimum of Bachelors Degree Required.
• Previous Hotel experience in similar role required.
• English proficiency is an asset. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in all office organization duties, systems and procedures.
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational and planning skills is essential. Language: English
Salary: CAD$ 24.10/hour. Full-time permanent position at Hampton Inn, Brockville
located at 290 CROCKER CRES. BROCKVILLE, Ontario K6V 0E3.
To be considered for this position, please email cover letter and resume at